I've been testing Valentia's Royal Rose Hydrating Serum and it's time to tell you about it! This is a hydrating serum designed to help with moisture, skin tone, and radiance. Let's have a closer look...
*sent by pr for review*
The Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum is a lightweight moisturizing serum comprised of natural and organic ingredients. Let's have a look at the brand's claims for the product:
Royal Rose Hydrating Serum - A lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.
This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
- Deeply moisturize skin
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Soothe & nourish dry skin
- Smooth skin tone & texture
- Boost skin radiance
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
- Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin's moisture.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
- Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
- Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
It comes in a brown-tinted glass pump bottle with a generous 1.18 fl. oz. The serum is slightly white tinted, non-sticky and smells of roses. It feels moist at first and dries down with no residue.
So how did it do? I was thrilled with how gentle and non-irritating it was and it felt like a nice addition to my routine. I would say this would be great as a sole moisturizer in the summer, when my skin is not as dry. It was not quite heavy enough to use on its own in the winter for me, so I paired it with other moisturizers. I had less than the usual amount of clogged pores during testing, which made me happy. The rose scent was soft and quickly dissipated. I would definitely say it was less heavy/moisturizing than the Valentia True Glow Eye Cream I reviewed here, so it would be a great choice for more oily skin or for the summer if you wanted to wear it on its own. How do like serums? Yay or nay?
*sent by PR for review*
Check out more information about Valentia via their website and social media!